Professional Liability Insurance—also referred to as Errors and Omissions (E&O)—provides financial protection from damages and expenses (such as legal fees and court costs) arising out of allegations of the negligent acts, errors, or omissions of Lawyers, their employees, or others operating under the direction of the Insured.
- Limits available from $250,000/ $250,000 to $2,000,000/ $2,000,000
- Deductibles Available from $2,500 to $25,000
- Title Agents Professional Liability coverage available
- Coverage available in all 50 states
- Most "Areas of Practice" are acceptable (ask for more details)
Fox Point can accept another company's application* ...Because E&O should NEVER be a hassle!!
Please contact your broker directly:
Tom Foulds, 302-765-6010, Tom.Foulds@foxpointprg.com
Jason Haughey, Program Manager - 302-765-6035, Jason.Haughey@foxpointprg.com
*Only applies to risks that fit our in-house program