Welcome to the Healthcare Billing and Management Association Partnership Page
Companies that regularly handle such sensitive information as patient medical records have a particular responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of the data. Failure to exercise the appropriate degree of care – whether intentional or not – can have a significant adverse financial impact on your firm. Lawsuits can also be brought against your firm for breach of confidentiality.
NEW ENHANCEMENTS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Enterprise Security Event coverage
- Crisis Management coverage to include $250,000 sublimit with a $2,500 SIR and Cyber Extortion will carry a $25,000 sublimit with no SIR. Higher limits are available.
- Regulatory Action Defense and Fines and Penalties with a $100,000 sublimit
- Data Recovery Expense coverage with a sublimit of $10,000
- The HBMA Endorsement now includes leased employees
- We now offer up to 5 years of extended reporting period option coverage
Fox Point is recognized as an industry leader in the provision of professional liability coverage. Our team can provide an insurance policy with features tailored to respond to the unique exposures faced by transcription and medical coding firms. These features include:
- Duty to Defend Provision
- HIPAA Violation Protection
- Computer Virus Coverage
Questions? Contact our Medical Billers and Coders Underwriters:
Kathy Hasted – 302-765-6021, Kathy.email@example.com
Brian Sweeney – 302-765-6017, firstname.lastname@example.org